Monday, June 27, 2016

The context for web annotation

As I wrote a few days ago, the final review of the StoM project was held on Tuesday June 21st. All went more than fine as the final assessment of the work states, for the quality of the results, that "…the actions have been performed very well and the project has achieved excellent progress"!

I'm very happy of course: the preparation of the review was a hard work. I prepared 5 presentations, most of which related to the work done in the project. One of them was the "Presentation of context: Web Annotations (& Pundit) during the StoM Project (May 2014 – Apr. 2016)".

The purpose was to introduce, at the beginning of the review, the context for the two main StoM products, the event management SaaS platform EventPlace and the Pundit Annotation System.

While my friend George Ioannidis introduced how the Event Industry is evolving and needs new tools to better engage attendees and exhibitors, I presented what has happened in the two years of the project in the context of web annotation. My talk was based on the presentation attached below.

Enjoy (and don't hesitate to provide feedbacks)!

 

No comments: